- How we can help
- Personal insurance
- Estate planning
- Aged care
Bridges Lake Macquarie
Bridges Lake Macquarie is a Hunter-based business managed by an experienced team.
We provide our clients professional financial advice and are dedicated to assisting them reach their financial goals.
As part of the national Bridges group, our team is made up of Financial Strategists who strive to make financial freedom more than just a catchphrase, through an informed partnership and a sound strategy. You can read more on the history of Bridges here.
We focus on wealth accumulation, a process that we know doesn’t happen overnight.
Most importantly, we help people grow their business and protect the wealth they’ve accumulated because at the end of the day, it’s all about our clients’ financial security.
The entire Bridges Lake Macquarie team thrive on working with a range of different people, from busy professionals, to small business owners, family run businesses and anyone looking to build and protect their wealth and ultimately, their future.
- Financial planning
- Superannuation strategies
- Retirement planning
- Investment strategies
- Personal insurance
34 Main Road
BOOLAROO, NSW 2284
02 4905 0000
Our Bridges Lake Macquarie team
Latest news from Bridges Lake Macquarie
02.02.2020Millennials – take a bow. Not only are you concerned about how your super is invested, you are more likely than any other age group to act on your beliefs when choosing a super fund. Research
20.01.2020How much does it cost to raise a child? Obviously the answer is highly dependent on individual circumstances. However, as a guide, a 2013 national study found that a typical middle income family
06.01.2020Interest rates have never been lower, and it’s possible they might fall even further. This creates opportunities for householders and businesses, so how can you best take advantage of low interest
Who we work with
We work with a wide range of people, particularly based in the Lake Macquarie region, who wish to grow their business, cultivate their income and protect what they’ve got. Our years of experience in the area of #FinancialStrategy mean we’ve worked with a range of different clients and financial circumstances.
We often work with small business owners, self-employed business owners, family-run business owners, school principals, busy office-based professionals, law firms, architecture firms and construction workers.
Do any of the below sound familiar to you? If so, we’d love to have a chat with you and see if there is a way we can help you.
People that come to us
- May be concerned about their financial well-being and have desires / aspirations to get their financial life in order
- Want to build wealth but don’t know how to start, what to do and have little to no time to think about it
- Earn a good income, yet may not understand their cash flow and where their money goes
- Are thinking about retirement but don’t know how much they need to retire and what options are available to them to transition to retirement
- Have financial complexity in their lives and need assistance in solving problems and making plans
- May have experienced a redundancy and are looking to shore up their future
- Have plans to start or sell a business and want to ensure the right financial decisions are made at the outset
- Have experienced the death of a spouse and need to ensure their financial stability
- Are planning to or already have children and want to make plans for the future of the family
Get in touch today to have complimentary initial consultation where we review your individual circumstances and determine if we are the right financial planners for you.
Financial advice makes a difference
In today's world of changing legislation and volatile financial markets, most people find it difficult to know how, when and where to invest their hard earned money.
That's where a financial planner can help. A financial planner will help you look at your whole situation to ensure that the financial decisions you make set you on the right path to achieving your goals, both in the short and long term.Take the next step
CONTACT US FOR MORE